Monday 14 November 2011

Movember

If you've seen me out and about sporting a bit of bum fluff on my upper lip and are a bit worried about my state of mind, you can rest easy...this year I'm participating in Movember.

I'm glad to report that being a town planning geek, a scheme amendment for my upper lip that facilitates new growth was recently approved by my very own Minister for Planning (my wife).

Everyone will be glad to know that the early stages of the scheme amendment involved consulting with my wife early in the project. After a number of workshops and the preparation of detailed design guidelines supported by an economic feasibility study we agreed on a 'win-win' and now it's full steam ahead!

Anyone interested in donating can do it online at: http://mobro.co/MichaelSwanepoel.

For anyone wanting a good laugh, I'll be posting some photos to chart the progress of my mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment