Wednesday 24 August 2011

My background in brief

My wife and I live in Cantonment Street in the City Ward. Fremantle is our backyard. We are expecting our first child later this year and I'm looking forward to her growing up in Fremantle.

I am independent and not aligned with any political party or business association. I am not a single issue candidate. If elected, this means that I will be able to take a broad view and have an open mind on all issues and vote according to achieving the best possible outcome for the future of Fremantle.

I work in strategic urban planning in local government and have a Masters degree in Urban and Regional Planning and a Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management. My fresh perspective, skills and local knowledge provide strong credentials for being an effective Councillor, working diligently and persistently for a better Fremantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment