Monday 26 September 2011

My goals in brief

For newcomers to my blog, below is a brief list of some of the key issues I will to work towards if elected as a councillor.


  • Revitalise Fremantle by having more people living, working and shopping in the city centre.
  • Ensure developers build up to a standard and not down to a price, so that the outcome is high quality development that fits the Fremantle character.
  • Promote respect of heritage.
  • Cut red tape.
  • Create better, safer places for everyone to enjoy.
  • Address Fremantle's parking problems.
  • Reduce anti-social behaviour.
  • Be an independent voice on Council.


Over the next couple of days, I will be posting a brief synopsis of how I plan to achieve each point.


If you're looking for an independent, local Councillor, I seek your vote to begin working on your behalf to get Fremantle moving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment