Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone enjoyed their festivities to welcome in 2013. 

It has been a hot week to say the least at Freo Doctor Blog central. My twitter followers have endured a succession of photos showing how our pets are attempting to stay cool. (Spiro commandeered the kitchen sink and demanded that I do him a bath before wallowing contently with his eyes closed like a feathery little hippopotamus; Pearl on the other hand decided that she was too classy for a kitchen sink and opted for the milk bath option using my wife’s cereal bowl; and Skylar, our cat, cooled down ragdoll style by setting up shop in the bath.)

Now that we’re in 2013 my bout of cruiselag is over and I’m busily working on some upcoming posts. In the meantime, I thought that I’d share some articles that I’ve been enjoying from Atlantic Cities:




Lastly but not leastly, if you’re a fan of comedy and of Ricky Gervais, Jerry Seinfeld, Louis CK and Chris Rock then check out this video. (It's part 1 of 4.)

No comments:

Post a Comment